Monday, November 8, 2010

November 2010

WELCOME
3 John 1:2: Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

I hope my newsletter's new look is more fan friendly. It is my aim to make it short and sweet without leaving out any good stuff: pictures, inspirational items and excerpts from upcoming releases.

May each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving and be a blessing.
I'm not cooking, BUT eating-yum yum. The Simmonses will invade my house, and I'm looking forward to seeing my nieces and nephews, in-laws, and friends. Maybe I'll get the chance to play one of my twenty board games. Most have never been opened. Monopoly anyone? Or perhaps Senior Moments? How's your balancing act? I have Kippit; Acquire, Word Spot, Aunt Millie's Millions, and more. I will be insulted if someone breaks out with a deck of cards. Humph!

I enjoyed two unexpected events in October. Check out my pictures from a reader's night out in Memphis at Books n Beauty and a signing at the Little Rock AFB.

PLEASE VOTE NOVEMBER 2ND.
October Pictures
Christian romance author | http://www.patsimmons.net
Contact me at pat@patsimmons.net
Subscribe to the Author Pat Simmons mailing list.

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY
April 2011 release


Get ready for the Tollivers.
Cinderella had a prince; Karyn Wallace has a King. When Karyn enters Levi’s life, he is enthralled not only with her beauty, but her sweet spirit. That is until he learns about her incarceration. If Levi can accept that Christ paid Karyn’s debt in full, then a treasure awaits him. It's a powerful tale that reminds readers of the permanency of redemption. Crowning Glory is a love story, and Karyn will get her prince.
November excerpt
The Guilty series make a great gift
Have you gotten your Guilty fix?
Book I: Guilty of Love
How do you know if the most important decision in your life is the right one?
Book II: Not Guilty of Love
One man, one woman, one God, and one Big problem.
Book III: Still Guilty
Some people don't learn their lesson the first time. Ask the men in Cheney's life.

Our soldiers are flying home for the holidays. Why not drop off a couple of books at the USO in your local airport? I'm sure the troops would enjoy a good read between flights.
Become a Guilty series fan on Facebook page. Once you log on, type in The Guilty series fan club in the search box.


ANYTHINGINSPIRATIONAL.BLOGSPOT.COM



I can't believe I haven't seen an inspiring or funny video or poem for the month.
If you have one to share, please post it on my blog.
A big thanks!

No comments: