Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2009

3 John 1:2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Greetings and Happy Valentine's Day,
A special shoutout to Texas!Woww, what an author's delight to be treated to southern hospitality by book store managers and to have the help from family and friends to make each book signing a success.
My husband and I appreciate cousins Helen Forniss in Dallas and the Wades in Houston for feeding and housing us at their "B&B" To see pictures of them and other family and friends, visit photos.patsimmons.net.
***Congratulations Mr. President for making United States and world History. If you attended the D.C. inauguration, a local inauguration ball, or a private party, I want to see your pictures. Email me at patLsimmons@yahoo.com and I might post them on my web photo album.
Guilty of Love (Book I), September 2007
Not Guilty of Love (Book II), September 2009
Still Guilty (Book III), April 2010
Free from Guilt (Book IV)
Talk to Me, November 2008
Watch for the Carmen Sisters series, coming soon
The cover for Not Guilty of Love (September 2009) is coming soon.
It's Book II of the Guilty series.To read the first excerpt click here, and it's not too late to pick up copies of Book I: Guilty of Love.

Listen to my podcast as I read an excerpt from Talk to Me. sormaggoodies.blogspot.com
Harris Communications is adding Talk to Me to its spring catalog and online store.
This is the premiere catalog, featuring all types of products for Hearing-impaired, Deaf, and sign language enthusiasts.
Copies should be available online at their store in a few weeks. www.harriscomm.com

If you enjoy this e-newsletter, forward it to friends or have them sign up at www.patsimmons.net.

No comments: